The Facilitation Tutor Core Skills Program has been designed to teach the essential skills you need to become an effective group facilitator.
- This program is an ideal introduction for those who are unfamiliar with facilitation. It is also an excellent refresher of technique for those who have been facilitating for some time.
- The program is organized into ten lessons.
- Each lesson isolates a single, important technique.
- Each core skill is demonstrated using videos.
- Theoretical models are clearly and simply explained.
- Interactive exercises and structured practice activities make the lesson engaging.
- Each lesson is supported by downloadable workbook pages.
- Each participant has unlimited access for six months.
- A final test allows learners to receive a Certificate of Completion.
Who Needs Effective Facilitation Skills?
- Managers and team leaders need facilitation skills to plan and run the many meetings that they attend both in person and online.
- Project managers need facilitation skills to help build their teams and maintain meaningful communication.
- Process improvement specialists need facilitation to structure the many important conversations that they need to conduct with their clients, customers and team members.
- Counselors need core facilitation practices in sensitive interviews with staff. Facilitation also provides valuable management tools for goal setting and conflict resolution.
- Consultants and HR specialists need facilitation skills to explore client needs, set joint goals and build collaboration with key stakeholders.
Our Facilitation Program Will Teach You...
- The concept of facilitation: it’s purpose and underlying beliefs.
- An overview of the foundational content/process model.
- The five core practices of facilitation.
- The boundaries of neutrality.
- A clear structure for beginning any facilitated session.
- How norming can create and maintain a positive meeting climate.
- The purpose and importance of flipchart note taking.
- Techniques for intervening to redirect member behaviors.
- The hidden reasons that meetings falter.
- Specific set of steps for taking the pulse and restoring group order.
- Various ways that groups can make decisions and clarifies whether they unite or divide group members.
- Situations in which each approach is applicable.
- What facilitators do to effectively end facilitated discussions.
- A variety of ways to bring closure.
- Strategies to avoid poor follow-through.
The Facilitation Tutor Online course is the only elearning program about facilitation skills in existence. To read the detailed description of the course and to see the price chart, download the program outline.View Program Outline
Facilitation Tutor Engages Users
Many eLearning programs are static and boring. We have developed our program to be interesting and challenging to better engage participants. Our program utilizes quizzes, activities and video clips that will keep you focused on the course.View a Sample!
Benefits of Blended Learning
When you enroll a group you automatically get the one day Practice Workshop Package Free. As soon as your team members have finished taking the course, get them together for a day of hands on practice and feedback. The Practice Workshop package includes everything you need to run the class. Click on the tab below to get the workbook, trainer notes, slides and handouts!Get It Now